Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One year older and wiser too!



This weekend was my hot husbands and mine 1st anniversary! Seriously, this year went too fast. I always hear that's how it happens, but its amazing to me how much has happened within one year! We decided to go to Las Vegas to celebrate. Basically, I wanted to go someplace warm, and he didn't want to spend a lot of money (were buying a house for heavens sake!) Here are some of the highlights:

- We ate a LOT of food! Seriously. No joke. So much food! We ate at In-N-Out twice, ate at 2 buffets (2!!!) and enjoyed every second of it. I have the worst indigestion though. Ugh. Time to get back to the real world and eat more healthy!

- I got the hottest purse. It is the most expensive purse I have ever bought. We went to the Outlet mall in Primm and I got it at the Guess store. Ah! I teared up when I saw it. Its hotter in person. Can you even believe that?










- We layed out by the pool a few times. It was so nice! The pool had a tank in it filled with sharks and huuuge fish. You could go down the slide, and go right through the tank (the slide was see-through). Its like you're swimming with the fishies!









- We met many-a nice drunken people. One in the hot tub in Primm. We discussed religion, politics, polygamy, etc. Another in another hot tub and he had me take a pic of him laying by the pool. We met 3 guys while gambling and they taught us how to play Craps. One older guy kept saying "You gotta protect the purple chips. Gotta protect the purple chips". We also met a couple groups of older ladies. 1 group said we could only sit by them if were having a good time. I guess the didn't know we don't drink!



- I took a lot of crazy pics with my camera phone (I get A.D.D. driving a lot):






- I made John a list of the top 100 reasons why I love being married to him. I pretty much rock as a wife. I may post that sometime as a blog, omitting things for adult content. Kidding! (But seriously...)



Those are the highlights (minus the adult content part), but all in all, it was a great anniversary! We relaxed and just had time to bond and become closer together. John really is the most amazing husband! He loves me for me, and that's all I can really ask for. Thanks for the great first year babe! Love you!



*Note: I had to leave my puppy Izzy with a wonderful babysitter this weekend. She was so good! Here are a couple of cute pics of my puppy!




Izzy Ordering Del Taco






Izzy doesn't like baths :(

5 comments:

brie said...

What an awesome anniversary! Way to be naughty and say naughty things to your lovebird! Woo woo!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you guys had a blast!!! That is so crazy it has already been a year...wow time sure does fly by! I know it was your anniversary and all, but you drove through stg and didn't even stop to say hi...now shannon is that very nice ;) ...by the way we are coming up that way this weekend and would love to see you.

Casey Sullivan said...

Can you catch ADD? does it spread if you dont wash your hands?

Anonymous said...

Drunk people in Vegas are hilarious. I still have the pictures from our vacation there. I have one of the black guy that was drunk didn't he try to grab your butt??? Ohh yeah and I still owe you like 200 bucks for your phone bill I'm a loser. I"ll pay you back one day I swear.

Anonymous said...

Ohh yeah and happy anniversary girl!!!