
Happy birthday Marci! She turns a whopping 25 years old today.
Some of my favorite things about Marci include (but are not limited to)
- Doing my hair! Marci has this talent for hair that I have never seen. I do not trust anyone to do my hair other than her. She is also frickin amazing at making me look good in makeup! Seriously..Talent!
- She is probably the funniest person I know to. If Marci is around, you know you will be having a good time! She also laughs at all of my dumb jokes...which I appreciate ;)
- Have you ever heard her sing? I Pretty much covet her voice every time I hear it! She is the next white Beyonce!
- She comes from an amazing family, and you know how much she loves them. Seems like every weekend she is celebrating some one's birthday/anniversary/etc. I love how she has a special nick name for every single one of her nieces and nephews.
- She is so HOT! For reals. John and I were talking the other day and just think she is just so sexy. My family even talks about how stinking pretty she is. Its true!
- She is such a good friend. Even though she works 90+ hours a week, whenever I see her its like time has never passed! She gets crazy busy, but I know we shall forever be friends.
The list could go on and on!
I love ya Marci! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


1 comment:
Shan! I love you and couldn't agree more about the Marcaliciousness of Marci!
Post a Comment