Oh man! Fine, I will do this...haha, but it will take me just a little bit. My mother in law has the cd with all of our pictures on it so I have to get that back first. To be continued!
Hey Shannon - love the bridal pictures! ;) hehe - I just orderd a 16x20 of you infront of the blue wall for advertising! You're such a good model!
You are beautiful!!!!!
U-P-D-A-T-E
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh man! Fine, I will do this...haha, but it will take me just a little bit. My mother in law has the cd with all of our pictures on it so I have to get that back first. To be continued!
Hey Shannon - love the bridal pictures! ;) hehe - I just orderd a 16x20 of you infront of the blue wall for advertising! You're such a good model!
You are beautiful!!!!!
U-P-D-A-T-E
Post a Comment