Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yesterday

I apologize for the uber depressing blog yesterday. I wrote that in the heat of my frustration. I don't regret writing it, because I was able to get my thoughts and feelings out, but I hope you all dont think I'm this depressed, worldly women. Obviously, 1,000 bucks (ok, now its $1500, but who's counting?) is not a ton of money. It's just that when youre going to buy a house in the near future and cant afford any of the bills to go to collections, you can't really take any chances.

That being said, there are many people who have it worse than I did or do. I need to be less selfish, and be there for the people who have gone through so much more just to have children. Maybe I didn't get mine, but I know I will one day, and the least I can do is be there for those who have had, or will have lil babes in the future.

All I know is, some good friends and a pizza bender definitely make those depressing days, not so sad any longer.

1 comment:

brie said...

I don't think you should apologize. First of all, it's YOUR blog, you can post whatever the hell you wanna post! Secondly, you're human. You're going to have your ups and your downs. My blog is a mixture of humor and realism and joy and sadness, and that's okay. I love reading your posts, even if they're a bit down. So no more apologizing!!