- I got sunburned yesterday! OK, its not actually good when I get sunburned (I am a walking potential skin cancer patient, with my dang freckled skin)..but the fact it was warm enough for me to sit around and actually GET a sunburn is what I was excited about!
- Sunday was my dear cousin Brittney's child Talmage's baby blessing (whoa...did that even make sense?) and it was so sweet! First of all her baby is friggin adorable, and I eventually got him to sleep. She said she can never get him to sleep...How true that is, I don't know. Maybe she was just trying to make me feel good about myself. It worked. THEN my dear sister Traci and her husband Brett got ahold of him:

Awww...cute, right?
Well...

bad baby!!
and
equal BAD!
- My dog is so bloody stubborn. It just wont click with her! She is doing a lot better, yes, but it is still frustrating when you're friends tell you they found little doggy doo doo's in their house. Any advice or words of encouragement from any dog owners would be nice.
I'm the leprechaun- I almost regret putting up the post about Petco. Almost. According to an unnamed person (*coughCASEYCough*) Its actually "Nerdco". Oh well, you cant help who, or what, you love.
- BYU has an excellent Ballroom dance team. I was able to go this weekend and see their annual concert they put on, and let me tell you, it was worth the $13.50. Sure wish I could move like that!
-I bought my first leggings. They are so comfy! Likey?

This week should be rather exciting. We start our WGU softball season. James finally persuaded me to be full time. Last season I beat myself up waaaaaay too much for not being the best person on the team. This time around, I'm going to enjoy myself and make others enjoy it even if we lose! Wish me luck!
2 comments:
in all this rambling of your weekend there is NOT ONE WORD about ME!
ugh.
you look really good in those leggings! ;) skinney!
Post a Comment