Friday, April 18, 2008

Cheesecake Factory!

Alright, I finally took the plunge. The new Cheesecake factory is right next to my house, but John and I had yet to venture out because of the bloody 4 hour wait it had when it first opened. Today at work a pretty little girl names Kayla (aka Kayra/Rayra) invited Kristi and I with her and her mom to go for lunch. It was probably the most interesting experience of my life.

First off...there was no wait, since we got there at 11:30...perfection! Second of all...that place is D-E-licious! I forgot how yummy their food is...and the portions! They could feed a small village. Luckily I just got a lunch size of the Orange Chicken. Yum! Then came the actual Cheesecake. I think I am in love. I got the Tres Leches Cheesecake and I almost died it was sooooooooooooo good! (It really deserves all of those "o's".)

We were by the most interesting people ever! First, there was a special "special" couple eating together and holding hands across the table. I think they may have been down syndrome...but I couldn't tell. Either way it was adorable! Next, I noticed Kristi staring at a table right next to it (I wish I got a pic of it...she was staring). They were all signing to each other, and I guess the waitress knew signing also. I, because I am more socially adept, didn't watch, but apparently it was interesting by the look on Kristi's face. THEN, this is the best, there was a lady there all by herself. At first, we all thought she was a food critic because she got, like 5 meals...but then we noticed she was talking to herself and smiling at everyone. She seemed sweet...but 5 meals?! sheesh.

Anyway, that was our experience. Here are some pics to commemorate the experience:

Kristi and I in awe of the factory that makes cheese



Rayra




Some freaky faces




Shannon pretending to eat all of the rice noodles from Kristi's salad. Can we say bags under my eyes? Im so hot!








Oh ya! and Izzy got her first puppy cut! It was hard to get a pic before she scratched out her bow...but this is close as I could get. Love her!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

mmmmm... I LOVE the Cheesecake Factory!!!!!!!