Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Petco




I have a new favorite store. Can you guess? I bet you can't. I have discovered that I thoroughly like going to Petco! It is such a fun store. Not only can you bring your dog with you to the store (I always feel so bad leaving lil Izzy at home), but there is so much for them to see! (and me to see... OK, its really for me).

There is this cute area where you can get treats for your puppy that is "buffet style"...I haven't used it yet, but when I do it will be a great day!

Also, you get to create your own dog tag! For me, a person who is easily amused, it was most exciting! You put in all the info and it makes it right in front of your eyes.




The people there are so nice! And helpful. You can tell I'm a first time dog-person (or Dog-LIKER, if you ask certain people) and dog owner, they all know exactly what to do and help me when it comes to food, kennels, snacks and other things I never would have thought of.

Lastly, when you're checking out, they have a bowl of doggy snacks to give your dog!

Man...I love this store! I prefer it over the mall
BAD




GOOOOOOOOOOD

4 comments:

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

You are so weird...ha ha!

brie said...

But it SMELLS in there!!!!

Casey Sullivan said...

More like NerdCo

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.