
Secondly, she has a new favorite game. She is kind of like a cat at times, and when she is, she likes to hide under the couch and pounce! It reminds me of a rat running from hiding place to hiding place:
Also, she is NOT afraid of bigger dogs. Poor Bella doesn't know what to make of her new tiny friend. I cant help but think that if you spoke "dog", my spazzy dog would be a crazy dog, saying things like "I gonna' kill you, FOO!" or "Arrrrrgh!"
And yes, I do have a sweater on her. I am now a dog person. Whooda thunk?
Thankfully, I still love her because she is just so blasted cute and sweet!
1 comment:
Haha, my dog does the same thing! Try using a lazer light-that is great fun! I really think our dogs are part cat. Kilo even swats at things when we are teasing her! :)
Post a Comment