Saturday, February 25, 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Funny Baby Ecard: We're, or more specifically, I'm pregnant.


Hello Friends! For those of you who are not aware...we are pregnant! Since I have experienced announcing pregnancies too early to the world, I decided to keep it more on the D.L. this time. Close friends and family know, but not a ton of people. Instead, I have been blogging my experiences and saving them for when I wanted the world to know. I also blogged so in the future, I can look back and see how my 1st trimester has gone. Having Hyperemesis is rough, and so when I decide to get pregnant in the future (HA!) I can look back and remember.

Please note, my blogs start (so far) at 4 weeks and the last one was 13 weeks. If you want to read from the beginning, you'll have to scroll down a little ways.

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

Holy cow you poor thing!!!! I just read all your entries, and I'm SO sorry that you get so sick and miserable. but I'm thrilled for you guys!!!! :) xoxox

Melissa said...

I am so happy for you. It's frustrating how hard getting pregnant or staying pregnant can be for some people. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to be so sick all the time. I hope you get feeling better and I really am excited for you!

Jennifer said...

Congrats!! I am so so excited for you guys! Good grief, you poor girl. I can't even imagine what you are going through. I hope upon hope that you will start feeling better soon. I am thinking of you, my beautiful cousin!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Shannon!!! :) You are a real trooper...I can't imagine having to deal with all that sickness and IV. Look forward to reading the rest of the updates.

Lauren Stewart said...

Sounds like you have been a trooper!!! I can't imagine but I'm so excited for you! The end result will make it worth it! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

Cali said...

You are amazing Shannon! I am super impressed with all you do. Glad you have lots of people to help.