The last couple of days have been better...(I say that with hesitation because I don't want to jinx it) I just finished eating a cold piece of pizza. Probably the biggest thing I have eaten in a few weeks!
I had my first ultrasound last Friday! It was so good to see that little bean in there. For a fleeting moment, the Nausea subsided and I was able to just enjoy seeing that little heart flutter away. I really feel that is one of the most beautiful experiences someone can experience...seeing the life you created, although small, living and thriving! My Dr printed off a picture and the first thing I said was "hey little stinker!"
He thought that was pretty funny.
I give you "Little Stinker"
The weekend after my ultrasound was a rough one. I was so sick, I really thought I was going to die. I received an amazing blessing from my father, and it was just what I needed to get through it. Its funny when you receive blessings...You never quite hear what you WANT to hear, but you definitely are told what you NEED to hear.
I was thinking about how I have been having "better" days recently. I say "Better" because my "Good" days are typically most regular women's "Bad" days. I'm able to function during the day now. Ive been able to get some work done, even though I am still so far behind. I feel that I am being blessed through this pregnancy. Heavenly Father knows how hesitant and scared I was to get pregnant, and I think he is giving me a little relief to remind me that its going to be OK. Even with that, I am always still anxious for each ultrasound. You just never know what might happen.
I'm really anxious for 12 weeks to roll around so I can finally have my life back! I can tell Sophie is having a rough time without her Mommy not being there 24/7. We are so lucky to have John to go grocery shopping and do the things that just make me too sick to do (like changing diapers. Ugh!). He is an amazing husband and father and I don't know what I would do without him!
Whelp, I hope that is all! Until next week...
Merry Christmas 2025
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment