Saturday, February 25, 2012

11 weeks

Today on BabyCenter, it tells me that "...in the next few weeks you may start feeling more energetic and your nausea may fade..." Holy cow I'm hoping so!

Having Hyperemesis is...well...lonely. Even when I have my husband home with me I still feel alone because talking makes me puke. Its rare when I get to snuggle my little girl because Im so sick, having her press on my belly even slightly makes me puke. John every now and again will sleep downstairs because he is a SNORER! In our almost 5 years of marriage I have gotten use to it and can sleep...but when I am sick, the more I wake up, the more chances I have of puking (are you seeing a pattern here?) Basically the only people I see are Sophie, John and some of my family on Sundays when I venture out.

John took Sophie to Pre school yesterday, but couldnt pick her up because he needed to go turn our Civic in (which was a lease), which means I needed to pick her up. I have had an IV in for the last week, but yesterday morning it started getting really painful so I took it out myself. I picked Sophie up from school and I was feeling "ok" for the rest of the day. Until evening hit. Then my body just decided I had had it and I was miserable the rest of the evening. Can you see why Sophie has missed so much school? Its a chore just to go pick her up!

I have hit an all time low when it comes to the whole constipation thing. With Sophie, I was barfing so much that I basically didnt eat anything, so when it came to bathroom time, it was veeeeeery rare. Now, its still rare, but a little more frequently since I am eating food.  Without getting into too much detail...my booty is SORE! Its almost like I gave birth to a child through my butt. I need to get myself a donut to sit on. oy vey!

Im really hoping that I start feeling a tiny bit better (please? Just a tiny bit?) starting next week. I may be wishing for too much, but I really need something to look forward to. I have a work function, Valentines day, and I want to visit my sister this month..so Im keeping my hopes high! Wish me luck!

No comments: