Saturday, February 25, 2012

12 Weeks

Well here we are! at the 12 week mark.Technically I am still in my 1st trimester. It doesnt really start till 13 weeks, but at least we are nearing the end! Its been an...interesting...week. Ive had some good days, but mainly bad days. I had an IV until Sunday. I ended up taking it out because it was getting red and swollen and itchy. I was ok until Tuesday night. Oh the Nausea...It was insane. It continues on all day through Wednesday. Even though I got another IV and Zofran right into my vein, I was still miserable. I ended up going to bed at 8 because I couldnt take it any more. 

My dear friend Marci came by last Friday and brought with her a couple of cute kids and delicious soup! It was SO nice to have company! She really was so sweet to think of us and come by to do what she could. Its nice to have food brought by, especially because since I have gotten pregnant John and Sophie havent been eating the healthiest. They basically eat out or eat simple things, like Eggo's or hot dogs, haha. Im excited to start feeling better so I can start taking care of myself and my family! I remember Cheri and Adam coming by when I was first pregnant with some delicious creamy potato soup. Oh man, did that hot the spot! Thanks guys!

I dont know if I am going to Colorado to see my sister this weekend or not. I still really want to, but if I feel anything like I did yesterday, it probably wont happen. She may come here, but its hard to travel so much. Sometimes you just need your sister, ya know?

Basically, this week has been the worst so far. It feels like everything has come to a head. Between the horrible constipation cramps, Nausea, and hemorrhoids, it has been tough. Im trying to stay positive and keep on keepin on for the next couple of weeks. I read back through my blogs from when I was pregnant with Sophie, and I was discharged from Home HealthCare around 14 weeks. So, if thats the case this time, 2 more weeks to go! Its so close, yet so far away.

No comments: