Here we are! End of the 1st trimester. Can I just say, I am happy to see it go? I was reading through past entries, when I was pregnant with Sophie, and it was around 14 weeks I was discharged from Home Health Care. I havent had an IV in for about a week. After last weeks episode, I couldnt handle having them come and poke me again. I felt like a friggin human pin cushion. It took 8 tries to get one in! I was able to get 2 bags of fluid in, but when I woke up in the morning, it was clogged so I had to take it out. BOOOOOO!
My 12 week appointment went great! I didnt get a picture of my little stinker, but we heard the heartbeat, and thats all that matters!
This past weekend I drove up to Colorado to see my sister. I had planned on going a month, thinking I would be all better! Well, not s'much. I really needed out of my house though. I convinced my brother Corie to drive with me down. I was still sick, but it was the best couple of days I have had in a long time! I ate food, drank water one day (wahoo) and was able to relax with my brother and sister. I felt bad, turns out she had to take care of Me, Corie, Sophie and Sunny, but she was awesome! I will never forget how great she was, and will always be grateful!
Week 13 has been the "best" so far. I still get super sick at night. Its kind of sad. John gets home from work at 7:30ish, and by the time he is here I just feel like death, so I leave him with Sophie and head to bed. The mornings I am busy working, so it feels like I never see him. I hope we can have some quality time soon. Ill need to make it a priority once Im feeling better!
Merry Christmas 2025
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment