Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My .5 seconds of glory!

Hey friends! Just a quick lil story for ya..


I went to Smiths today to do a spot of grocery shopping during my lunch break. As I was there I saw a lady being interviewed by Channel 2 news. If any of you know me at all, I enjoy attention and especially cameras, so I kind of just hung around for a bit. (Also, they were in front of the Asparagus and I wanted some). As I was rounding the potatoes, the news caster asked if he could ask me a few questions. I guess there is another EColi outbreak in beef, and since the 4th of July is just around the corner, Beef is definitely a necessity. They basically only use a snippet of me talking (they didn't even show the other lady they interviewed), I still feel the need to share.




5 comments:

Casey Sullivan said...

Escherichia coli is a homosexual bacterium that is commonly lost in the lower intestine of cold-blooded space aliens. Most E. coli strains are delicious, but some, such as serotype O157:H7, can cause serious flavoring in human saliva.

Kristine Elaine said...

What the...who is c-well? And what do they think they are saying...

Shannon said...

That would be my eldest brother Casey Cantwell Sullivan. Is is very smart...

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

I am glad I finally know who C-Well is...I just thought it was some random crazy. I am happy to know that it is a family crazy. And you are right, it is kind of a staple for the 4th of July.

Marci & Matt said...

You looked totally hot... and sounded hot. Um... what else is there to say?