When you first walk into the house, you can go up the looong stairs, or straight into the living room:

Living room:

The kitchen, living room and Dining room are all connected. Love it!

When you go upstairs you first have the small bedroom (guest bedroom or baby room...one day...)

You then have the guest bathroom:

Then you have our bedroom/bathroom(with bathtub ;)/walk in closet




And my office! Not very fung shui, eh?

There is also another bathroom as you walk down the hall and a garage, but I figure you have all seen one of those, right?
And a couple of cute pictures to end the post:
Izzy and her lesbian lover happy we are back!

Izzy looking after cute sleeping Ethan :)
4 comments:
I love it...you already have done such a great job with it. I am so proud of my little Shannon all grown up!
Welcome to the valley of happiness.. Love your house and your curtains
Ooh, I love it, and I'm totally jealous much! So happy you are finally in. ;)
Your house is really really cute! You are a great decorator.
I wish you guys the best in your new home and the most congratulations!!!!!!!
Where is your new location?
Post a Comment