John and I are most likely moving into our new house at the end of the month! It really depends on how inspections and getting our loan goes, but we are so stinking excited! They have sold the house we are living in now (we think...) and they should be moving in as soon as we are out! I don't have any pictures of the house lately, we always forget to take some when were out there, but we have cupboards, counter tops, a deck, lighting fixtures, etc etc. Carpet is suppose to be going in today/tomorrow so when we go see it I will post pictures of that!
We also bought a new car! I totally forgot to post something about it. Its been a couple weeks since we bought it. It was a completely gratuitous buy...its an Audi. We got a really good deal on it and its pretty sexy (although if I could change one thing it would be the color) but horrible on gas mileage. You would think that since gas prices SUCK we would be smart and get a better one, but I guess since our Civic rocks with gas it kind of makes up for it...?

It has a sexy butt. You know what they say, like car, like owner!

My family came in town this weekend! Like, the whole family. Whole extended family. From Minnesota, Florida, St. George, Ogden (Ha). We seriously have so much fun when we are together! Its great to see my cousins and their kids play with each others kids! Everyone has gotten so old and good looking. OK, they were already good looking, but they are older good looking. You know what I mean...I didn't take pictures cause I'm lame so you will just have to take my word for it.
My dog Izzy is still cute. Everyone falls in love with her when they meet her. Even my dad likes her, which is a huge fete in itself. Although, she has come to abuse her bell privileges. She likes to ring it whenever she wants to go outside (for example, she is ringing it right now, but peed 5 min ago). Silly girl!


*(Ashlee didn't really yell at me...but sometimes she does)
6 comments:
just for the record i didn't yell at you.
thanks to your blog i found out you bought a new car. so much for being bff's! you didn't even tell me! (now i'm yelling at you)
the car is sexy...takes after me!
Shannon your blog is so cute! I'm so excited to get to see pictures and hear how you are doing!
the car is sexy.
love it.
Shannon!!! I am so glad you found my blog! I am the newest Blogger Addict. I am sure I will be blogstalking you as well. Oh, I am also very proud of your 0.5 seconds of fame. Thats awesome!
Shannon, I just love reading your blog...you are so stinking funny! Love the new car...and yes you do have a nice bum...hahaha. I am so excited that you are moving into your new house soon...yea!! I'm bummed that we weren't able to make it up for the reunion, it sounds like it was a ton of fun!!
Well, Stella (my BRAND FREAKING NEW Jetta) is no Audi, but I still love her anyway. ;)
Post a Comment