We drove up on Thurs night after dropping Izzy off at our friends house to be doggy-sat(shout out to Nick and Kari! You guys rock!). After getting there, we went to see "Hancock". Can I just say what a funny movie that is?! I know it didn't get great reviews, but I usually love the movies that critics hate. (and Will Smith is sexy)
We woke up the next morning and went boating with Brett's cute family at Bear lake. I know, I drove to Wyoming just to drive back to Utah, but it was still hella cool! They have a friggin awesome boat! I knee boarded for the first time! I also tried to surf on the wake. I had no idea that was even possible, but after seeing Brett and Traci do it, I thought, how hard could it be? Uh...HARD! I had Brett telling me to push! Push! with my legs sticking out into the air. His Mom got a kick out of that! She took a lot of pictures of my misfortune.
When we got back home...I realized how stupid I was. It was pretty cloudy so I didn't wear enough sun screen. Also, I forgot that Bear Lake has a high altitude. Lets just say I look like a lobster. Ugh! So frustrating.
We were going to go camping that night, but Wyoming is so random it decided to Thunder/Lightening storm. Even though we were all packed and ready to go, we decided just to go to dinner and sleep in a nice comfy bed that night.
The next morning we got up and drove out to Flaming Gorge. It was only an hour drive and we decided to camp next to a lake. Seriously, if you are to go camping with anyone, the Pendleton's are the ones to go with! They brought a blow up boat, 2 kayaks, fishing poles, lots of delicious food, and of course THEM! I love hanging out with my sister and her hubby. We always have so much fun and we always have stuff to talk about!
It was such a fun weekend and cant wait to see their sexy faces again!
Hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day!




3 comments:
You and your sister make me laugh so hard. It ALMOST makes me wish I had one. Then I think about it and realize I would have to share the spotlight and I don't like that idea so much. I am glad you had fun...and I am glad there were no escalators for you to have mishaps with (you would have done the same thing)!
Fun times with sullivan sisters.. Remember the movie we made, the workout video one where we danced till our fat(pillows) came out of our clothes.. Good times
every time i stalk your blog the first thing i always hear is....
"if you have a bunion don't let it be part of your daily pain..."
or something to that effect.
its makes me feel uncomfortable.
ps. you look HOT in a bikini!
Post a Comment