Monday, July 28, 2008

Were in!

Well guys, were in our new place!

Its kind of surreal, to be honest. But at the same time, we have come by and looked at it so many times its almost like we already lived here!

A big shout out to the Ellis' and Hanson's' and Dan Dan the Maytag Man (Kettle) for dedicating their Saturday to us and helping us move! Seriously, words cannot express how grateful we are for them helping us! They went above and beyond the norms of helping someone move (ie, helping unpacking, rearranging our furniture, changing tires, etc etc etc). Thank you guys soooooo much! We keep discussing what amazing friends we have and how grateful we are for you! We love you!!!!

John and I both realized how freaking out of shape we are! Seriously, my legs are so sore from going up and down stairs all freaking weekend. We are also so tired! Our usual 8-9 hours of sleep is just not cutting it these last few days. Hopefully we will soon get into a routine and things will become more normal.

Construction on the other townhouses is still going on. My house literally shakes from the trucks going past! Kinda cool.

Izzy has become very territorial. She rarely barked when we were in our other house, and there were a ton of dogs in that neighborhood! We have a couple of dogs across the road, and she barks every time she sees them! Crazy girl...

I will post pictures when everything is all set up. Our house is a disaster currently, I don't even know how I stand it! Im just doing a bit at a time. No rush, eh?

Anywhoodles...We love you all and cant wait to have people over to see it and have good times in our own house! Yay!

1 comment:

Kristine Elaine said...

YEAH! I am so happy you made it...I wish I was there to help you move. I know that sounds dumb but I really do!