Thursday, June 26, 2008

Licking A

I know I don't post much about my adorable Niece and Nephew, and I don't really know why. I guess I don't get to see them as much as I would like, and when I do I never take pictures. My bad! My brother Casey and Jamie took them to Disneyland last week and he posted a couple of pictures on his blog. This one just KILLED me! I was laughing so hard! I guess Casey told him to say "cheese!" and instead James licked it instead! Its the big "A" in front of California Adventure:






Also, look how stinking adorable my niece Madilyn is! She is such a chunk..My mom said I was about that size when I was her age. Love it!



3 comments:

Cher said...

So stinkin cute I don't even know what more I can say! The pic of the A kinda reminds me of something you would have done as a little person...or last week....

Anonymous said...

You have to love kids! It was fun playing softball with you on Saturday and last night!

Heather said...

Shan the wo-man.. what up. I'm excited to hangout with you in one weeks time. I miss your texts as well, lets keep that tradition alive.. love love. ps your niece&neph are dang cute. have you met mine? there pretty frekin cute if I don't say so myself.