5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. I think I was in 8th grade. I dont really remember that time because I was painfully shy. But I will try to remember.
2. I was friends with Ashlee and my life was made complete because of it. (She made me put that. Seriously. She has a gun.)

3. Miss Zobel. Thats all I remember.
4. I think I was president of Mia Maids in Young Womens.
5. Apparently I had no life. Ha!
5 THINGS WAS DOING 5 YEARS AGO:
1. Sheesh! These are all such uneventful times in my life. What was I doing when I was 19?
2. I might have taken a class at SLCC or something but I honestly dont remember.
3. Working at Red Hanger.

4. Most likely just hanging out with my usual peeps.
5. Thats all I got for ya. I'm sure I'll remember later when I dont feel the pressure.
5 THINGS I WAS DOING 1 YEAR AGO:
1. Ah. Much easier. Planning my wedding!

2. Getting endowed.
3. Making out with my now husband. (Maybe I shouldnt put that after the "endowed" section...)
4. Seeing Megan get married! And being jealous I wasnt married at her wedding.
5. Seeing John get his Patriarchal blessing and become an Elder :D
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. French Fries
2. Potato Chips
3. Fruit
4. String Cheese
5. Warm Brownie with Ice Cream and Hot fudge
+

= Crazy Delicious!!
5 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Worked reeeeally hard.
2. Worked out reeeeeally hard.

3. Cooked my Darling husband dinner.
4. Did Laundry.
5. Had a heart to heart with my Darling husband.
5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. Snow Shack
2. Red Hanger Cleaners
3. Nanny

4. Convergy's (2 weeks)
5. Western Governor's University
5 THINGS I WOULD DO WITH A MILLION DOLLARS:
1. Pay Tithing.
2. Help my parents buy a nice house.
3. Buy John his dream car.
4. Go on a shopping spree

5. Invest.
5 SHOWS I LIKE:
1. LOST
2. The Office
3. Friends
4. You wanna be on top? America's Next Top Model (I basically wait till "judgement time" to see the pictures that were taken. Then I change it before the girl gets eliminated)

5. American Idol
5 THINGS I HATE DOING:
1. Going to the Gyno (Especially now).
2. Feeling bad for myself.
3. Seeing bad things happen to good people.
4. Not seeing bad things happen to bad people. (Half kidding)
5. Being tattled on.

5 BIGGEST JOYS OF THE MOMENT:
1. My wonderful husband who loves, always sticks up for me and understands me.
2. Chatting with Megs at work. We get a little hyper together.
3. Thinking of living in my hew house! Thats right, were buying a house. w00t!
4. I'm excited to watch LOST tonight and eat Lasagna! Double w00t!
5. Eating Del Taco with Kristi. Soooooooo friggin good! The food. Well, Kristi too.
3 comments:
you crack me up seriously... oh and congrats on buying a house that is awesome!!!
i think i would have enjoyed this blog if....
1. you talked about ME more.
2. one of your biggest joys was eating del taco with ME!
3. there wasn't a picture of some guy that looks like he is going to kill me...
the end.
Shannon, I think that picture of the woman body builder will make me throw up if I have to look at it even once more. :). When are you gonna blog about 'the offer' in detail? :) You need pictures! I will so totally love to go down and see it again and take pics :) then I can use it for inspiration on my own interior design :)
Post a Comment