Friday, February 29, 2008

All Better

Here is a quick picture of my new hair. I realize I always make that face, but since I have had braces, I opt for the shocked face as opposed to smiling. Hopefully when I get them off that will change.













Also, I had my follow up appointment for my D&C. Don't worry, everything is all better! It has only been a little over a week and he said I should be OK to go about my usual business (you know..."business"..wink wink). Anywho, just so you all know. He did ask me when I wanted to get pregnant again and suggested I wait at least 3 months to start trying again. I'm pretty sure I was planning on waiting at LEAST that long anyway, so its all good.

To all my girlfriends...you ROCK! Last night at the Olive Garden was friggin hilarious. I'm so glad we feel close enough we can share all of our embarrassing stories (and our husbands...I mean...no we didn't talk about them at all...) We shouldn't let this much time pass before our next girls night. I'm sure there is another waiter/waitress we can piss off somewhere else.

Have a good leap year day!

2 comments:

Ash said...

your hair is so hot! i love it! it makes me so excited to be blonde again with you! woot!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Amen sister- to all of it!