Thursday, February 21, 2008

Random thoughts for the day

Have you ever realized how weird it is that we girls get French Manicures...yet its always the Asians who do it? I would like to have a french lady do my french manicures. And make my French fries.

Gatorade "Frost" is nasty.

I love working from home! I'm getting most of my laundry done and I have clipped painted my toenails...they needed it desperatly. I almost cut off a RN's arm yesterday with those nasty things. "Very Dumb and Dumber"-esq

its 3:45 and I'm still sitting in my bathrobe...I love working from home!

I have the best friend/cousins/family anyone could ever ask for.

I need someone to play Harry Potter Scene-It with me. Any takers?

My feet are cold.

I'm feeling better! I am going to my cousin Brittany's baby shower later tonight and I am so excited to get out of the house and it be somewhere else besides the hospital

I had Cheetos for breakfast. Ive lost a lot of weight, but guaranteed when I can eat again, it will all be put back on ;)







I am CRAAAAVING doing something fun now that I'm feeling better. I want to go swimming, hiking, build a snowman, go for a nice run. *cross your fingers* One day!




here is a picture of my pretty wristband I had to wear. I had a hard time taking it off. I always feel bad.










I havent posted a lot of pictures lately, mainly because I have looked so horrific and didnt want anyone to see me. Hopefully that will change soon.

I have a hair appt on Monday. Im going for a drastic change. I have hair A.D.D.

I have the worst Cotton-mouth. I woke up a million times last night with the dryest mouth. Ugh. Not fun.

I have missed my hair straitner. The first thing I did was apologize to it for not using it for so long.

4 comments:

bradb1us said...

I think it is due time for a girls night. I also have cabin fever from being stuck inside my house.. What do you say? Maybe we could try going for dinner or something if you feel up to it.

bradb1us said...

That last comment is from Megan by the way...not sure why it posted under that.

Kalynne said...

Shannon I am so glad you are sounding happier again! By the way, I love your randomness...

Anonymous said...

Shannon I didn't even know you've been so sick, I'm sorry I would have sent you lots of fun picutres through text to brighten your days.. Um just so you know I will play Harry Potter Scene it anytime with you, but sadly I will destroy you...I'm so sad I had to miss the baby shower I miss the cousins we should do one of those girl dinners again. anyway much love from me to you.