My sister decided while she was out there that she wanted to join the Western Wyoming Community College dance team. Now, my sister has never danced before a day in her life. Yet, she is really good! I finally made it down there to see her last 2 performances with my mom and dad. If any of you know my parents, you know that it had to be a good time with them! We basically just ate, sat around and talked and had a grand time. My dad and I decided we are going to become true fans of WWCC and travel around to see all of their games. Go Mustangs! Also, Domino's Pizza has the BEST buffalo wings. Yum Yum.

My dad fell asleep like this in their living room. It was awesome.

My sister had fake eye lashes on, but they made her itch so she took them off. My mom decided she wanted to be Hitler.

My dad just looked scary

Traci has extensions, so we decided we wanted to see what I looked like with them. I like it.

This is a completely different day, but I thought this was a cute picture of my hubby sleeping :D
I got my hair done by the amazing Marci the other day. I havent been able to take a good picture, but as soon as I do I shall post it. I'm blonde again! Oh, how I have missed it.
4 comments:
i wish traci and brett had a blog. i would so blog stalk them.
i didn't know tracy was on a college dance team, that is awesome! I just love your family...sounds like you guys had alot of fun!
Remember how I thought you really did get extensions on your facebook picture... Special times.
Hey Shanno :)i have missed so much :) I am glad that you are doing well and can't wait to see a picture of your hair :) I am sure that it looks like a dream :) I love you and am glad that you have been able to get out of the house and out of the state for that matter :) Love you lots :)
Post a Comment