Friday, March 14, 2008

12:21 AM

For some odd reason I cannot fall asleep. That never happens to me! I think I have way too much on my mind and I am PMSing. (TMI? Maybe. True? Very...I figure its a good thing though because of the recent happenings in my life)

Anywho! I was reading all of your wonderful blogs and discovered on my wonderful cousin Jenny's blog that I was tagged! This tag is a little different though. You gotta take a picture of your purse, dump out all the contents and tell what each thing is. All I know, is you better all be thankful I dont have my huge purse anymore, otherwise I dont know if you would be my friends anymore. So..here we go!



Aint it a 'bute?









My wallet
A little thingy of ibprofen. I usually give out more than I take though, dont worry.
3 differnet types of lipgloss. All of which are pretty much gone.
Vaseline Lip Therapy Advanced Formula
Fingernail clippers. So handy!
Orbit Sweet Mint gum (For that Just brushed clean feeling!)
Del Taco receipt (I was #1!)
Gum wrappers
Keys
Aviator sunglasses that are too big for my head
My work ADT card thingy
Mini toothbrush and toothpaste
A large tooth-pick thingy
2 bags of bands for my braces (Chipmunk style)
Silicone Bracket relief aid (for my braces also)
Tampon & Pad (which I will apparently will be using soon)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when my friends update their blogs regularly. What joy! I am so happy that you're back on your "cycle"! I know that sounds weird, but I've been there, ya know? Yay for pms!

Anonymous said...

btw, that was from marci!