Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Introducing...

Isabell!!


(NOTE: I wrote this blog yesterday, but didn't have time to post it. Just keep that in mind)

This is the newest member of the Martin household. She is a pure bred Shih Tzu and is about 10 weeks old. John and I have been wanting a dog for awhile, but since we have never been "Dog People" we were pretty wary. Yesterday John found her on KSL.com and it was love at first site. For all you dog lover, yes we did check a couple of pounds for dogs...but none of them caught our eye.

She is so sweet and loves to cuddle! She went on her first car ride AND was outside for the first time yesterday. She was a little nervous, but with mom (me) there she was a little more comfortable. She also peed on her pee pad outside this morning too! She is so smart and lovable. I'm sure this is the beginning of many posts of my baby to come!













ALSO!

Lil babe Abbie made her debut appearance at WGU! Love her!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

ohh...your puppy is so cute!!!

Asay Family said...

I wanna say that you freakin' rock!
That baby looks pretty natural in your hands..........when you gonna have one :) Don't you hate it when people say that to you. he he
What is up with you these days? How is married life? I love your blog.

Asay Family said...

I wanna say that you freakin' rock!
That baby looks pretty natural in your hands..........when you gonna have one :) Don't you hate it when people say that to you. he he
What is up with you these days? How is married life? I love your blog.

jenny said...

your dog is the cutest thing ever-!! i'm quite jealous, i've been wanting a puppy.

brie said...

Ooh, Isabel is adorable! And...she looks kinda edible. I love eating cute, small things!