Friday, March 30, 2012

18 Weeks

So, I can officially say that I am feeling better. Now, when I say that, it doesnt mean the Nausea is gone. Oh no no no, not at all. The Nausea will always be there. I still sometimes have to stop, take a deep breath, and hold it in, but it is slowly abating.

I was able to go into work yesterday to get some training done. My job title is changing a little bit...and can I say...its about time! After 4 years of the same thing, I really needed a change. I feel like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. That with the nausea slowly going away, I feel like a new woman!

I was even able to go on a girls night out with some friends/coworkers! We enjoyed some fine dining downtown at Cannelli's, and then headed to the bar. HAHA! I know, right? Its ok, I just had water and diet coke (Dont judge). It was just fun to get out, eat food and LAUGH! I have some fun people in my life.

Once my ward found out I was preggo and sick, my visiting teach made sure that we had food a couple of times a week for the last couple of weeks. I wish I could express my gratitude to everyone. Ive even been able to eat some of it, so it has been good!

My friend Kari even made me a service project for her young women! She brought a sweet girl over last Saturday and they cleaned my house. Top to bottom. I cannot tell you how good it felt to have a clean house. It was like I could breath again!

Whoa, getting kind of emotional right now. Heavenly father knew how tough this was for me, and we have been so very blessed. I dont think I mentally could have gone this far without my friends/family/ward family. How can you feel bad for yourself, when there is such amazing people around you? I have learned this time around to pay it forward. Im hoping that I can be more charitable to the people around me. Once you know about Hyperemesis, those who have experienced it come out of the woodwork, and I am hoping I can take my experience and help them. Clean their bathrooms. Bring them food. Watch their child for a couple of hours. They are small things, but those are the things that mean the most. Even just a call or a text to see how Im doing brightens my day!

For anyone wondering, We find out what we are having Monday! Im sure I will have a separate post for that!

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

Cher said...

Can't wait for Monday!!! I love having sisters so I hope you're having a girl, but at the same time I think having a little man would be so fun! Anyway love! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am so glad that you are feeling a bit betta!