BOY!

Wahoo! Who guessed it was a girl? Pretty much everyone we knew. We had our ultrasound on Monday (18 1/2 weeks). My mom was able to come and we brought Sophie. We were on pins and needles! I dont know why this time was so exciting. I think because every. single. person. I. have. ever. known asked me what I wanted to have. Honestly, I would have been happy either way! If I had a girl, it would be SO nice not to have to go out and buy new stuff! Basically everything we have is pink. And we have so many clothes! On the other hand, a boy would be a brand new experience for us and something new and exciting. When they said it was a boy, I was in shock! I dont know why I am. This pregnancy is so different than Sophie's. I have major hormonal acne (any help with that would be appreciated.) With Sophie, I didnt get a single zit, and had the clearest complexion. I got a cold sore too, which I never had with Sophie. I have MAJOR cravings this time. Especially spicy foods. If it isnt freakishly spicy (like, burn your tongue right off), it is just too bland. Red Pepper flakes are my best friend. With Sophie, I only craved a few things.

The nausea this time around hasnt been as *severe* as it was with Sophie. I havent lost nearly as much weight, but I dont know if I just figured out a system to keep it more in check this time around. I do know the nausea is lasting a lot longer. I am pretty sure by this time with Sophie I wasnt vomiting anymore. I know I still was nauseated, and would dry heave every single morning, but no actual losing food I ate. This little guy apparently needs more from me to keep growing! That little stinker...
We have no names picked out. At all. Kind of. Since I dont know if I am going to have more kids (unless we adopt or something) I want to include Johns name, my dad and his dads names. Can we just name this kid John Albert Kevin Corey Hubert Clay Sully Martin? Is that weird? Ya, probably...
2 comments:
I like the name. I think you should give him that name.
Exciting! Just name him Jakchcs, obviously pronounced Jack.
Post a Comment