Not too much different to report! I am definitely feeling movement at this point. I can sometimes see my tummy move and feel it on the outside. John hasnt been able to, but Im sure in the next few weeks we will get some good kicking going on! He is an active little guy and it always makes me smile when he moves around.
Nausea? Still there. It is my constant companion. As long as there is food in my stomach, I am ok though. I have thrown up every morning for the last few days (is this was "normal" morning sickness feels like?), but it is only because my stomach is empty. Peanut butter toast is my typical breakfast. Sprite and Zofran are my 2 best friends. Luckily, I have cut down from 4 Zofran a day, to 1 either every day or every other day. I just cant let myself get hungry!
***
We went and checked out the new City Creek Mall downtown. Its pretty nice! I doubt I will shop all that much since it is 45 min away and I dont pay full prices for anything, but it is nice to have such a nice place downtown! It really just makes it a little more fun and exciting. Im sure it is good for the economy too! Spend people, spend! (but spend wisely)
![]() |
| Soph and I hanging by the weird copper statue |
***
Easter was great this year! That day was probably the best I have felt in a looong time! My mom made a bunch of stuff I was craving (deviled eggs, anyone?), she put together a fun easter egg hunt for the littles, and we played at the park! I was pretty worn out at the end of the day, but hey, I am not complaining!
![]() |
| All the kiddies wanted to sit along the sidewalk. Theyre pretty cute, if you ask me! |


1 comment:
Half way there, wahoo! Glad you are feeling a little bit better, I honestly don't know how you do it. You are a champ! I love that pic of all the kids lined up in their chairs, too cute! SO many memories of the Banks cousins sitting on the sidewalk for many holidays and such. p.s. tell your mom I love the yellow door!
Post a Comment