Monday, January 11, 2010

Holidays Galore!

Since I have had 3 requests to update my blog from various family and friends, I have decided that I am going to update you all to the best of my ability. (Although why these 3 people dont comment on my blog, I have no idea...) I think I will follow suite to a few of you and do it in sections, that way you (and by you, I mean I) wont feel to overwhelmed. Lets start with Christmas and Christmas eve.

Every Christmas eve we venture over to my 'rents house for food, games, and lots-o-laughter. I honestly feel bad for those who are not related to a Sullivan and cannot have us at your house so we can entertain you. (Except my aunt LoLo who hosted a pre-Christmas eve at her house and my brother Corie bled on her floor. But I digress...) For some odd reason, my Parents decided to spoil us. I mean, ALL of us this Christmas. They didnt let the fact their house got broken into a week earlier spoil their fun! Here are a few pics of us opening all of our presents and having some fun!:


"What happens at Grandma's, stays at Grandma's"


Sisters!






Sophie is opening her first present ever! Im a little excited apparently...







One of the best moments was when my sweet Nephew decided he wanted all of the attention. We kept making him make funny faces. We would say "What face would you make when you are sad?" Or "What face would you make when youre Angry?" Someone said "What would you do if you wanted into a room and you had NO pants on?" He quickly covered himself up and yelled "Ah! My penis! What am I?...A crazy DOUCHE?!

Gotta say...best moment of the night! It will go down in Sullivan quote history :)


Christmas day was AWESOME! Mainly because 1) We had our sweet little girl. And 2) I got the most awesome present for Christmas! A sweet Canon SLR camera. I have had fun taking awesome pictures! I still need to sit down and really figure out how it works so I can start my Photography business....KIDDING!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I know I was one of the family members that requested an update, but I'm pretty sure I leave you comments..at least every once in a while.
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. Seriously I am laughing so hard about the "crazy douche" comment...hilarious!
You will love your camera I have one as well and they are so much fun.
It was sure fun to see you in November and your little Sophie is adorable.