OH my good heck! THAT is hilarious! ps. love that her bib says 'whatever'.he he.
Haha, I love it! I am having similar reactions to food again with Reagan!
Okay, I thought hayden's reaction was funny when I first gave her solid food, but that was hilarious. I can't stop laughing..and I don't blame you for giving her a few extra bites....pricelss.
Oh I love your baby!
That second picture kills me! I am about to pee my pants!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
OH my good heck! THAT is hilarious!
ps. love that her bib says 'whatever'.he he.
Haha, I love it! I am having similar reactions to food again with Reagan!
Okay, I thought hayden's reaction was funny when I first gave her solid food, but that was hilarious. I can't stop laughing..and I don't blame you for giving her a few extra bites....pricelss.
Oh I love your baby!
That second picture kills me! I am about to pee my pants!
Post a Comment