Oh tags, don't they give us all something to do whilst we are bored?
Here are the rules: List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged. Here we go............
3 joys:
1. My three joys in life are my family: John and Izzy, my immediate family and my extended family. I am so close to all of them it is such a blessing!
2. Eating. I know this is not a big surprise for most people, but I enjoy some good food! It shouldnt make me happy, but lets be honest, it does!
3. Going on Vacation. John and I did this a lot when we were dating and first married, but since we bought a house we dont get to do it a lot, and I miss it! I love going to new places, and even revisit places we have been before!
3 fears: I have all of the classic fears:
1. Spiders
2. Heights
3. Getting Preggers again (ok, that one isnt really classic, but it is my current fear. BOOOO)
3 current obsessions/collections
Oh man, I dont collect anything, and I have not been obsessed with anything for awhile...lets go with TV shows, cause lets be honest, I'm addicted:
1. I am addicted to John and Kate Plus 8. The mom drives me nuts, but I am pretty sure I have seen almost every episode.
2. The office. 'Nuff said.
3. Most of the shows on TBS (minus Tyler something House of Pain. LAME)
3 surprising facts:
1. Im extremely sensitive (what? thats not surprising? Dang...)
2. I love doing hair and make-up. Im not the best at it, but it is super fun!
3. I have a horrible sense of what colors go together. I had anxiety about decorating my house because I dont know what colors look good together :S
Lets see...I am going to TAG:
Cheri (to get her to blog)
Kari (toget her to blog)
Ashlee (cause she is funny)
Daren, Ashlee's husband (cause I think I'm funny)
Dan Kettle (cause he would never suspect it)
Merry Christmas 2025
9 months ago
1 comment:
What?! You?! Not good at makeup?! Shannon, whenever I see you (which isn't often enough) you look flawless. I wish you would do my makeup for me!
Post a Comment