Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Make the world a more beautiful place

That's what I say.

Apparently John and I cannot have children if that is our goal in mind:







Since Ashlee and I are so close...I mixed our genes together. Here we are!


Ash pointed out she kind of looks like Holly Stewart. Weird.



Here is a pic of my child if I mated with myself (Not that I ever have, or ever will...I heard it hurts...)




Dang, I should just have my own babies :)

http://makemebabies.com/viewbaby.php?bid=5596121

6 comments:

Ash said...

hahahahahaha! so hilarious!!

Kristine Elaine said...

That was hilarious. Way to spend work time effectively.

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

That is so awesome...and slightly frightening! You need to blog again otherwise I am going to start calling you Kellie.

Heather said...

well you are pretty hot. I miss you my cousin. You live by me, we should see each other.

jenny said...

wow. you're children are absolutely fabulous.

i especially like the chicken suit. great outfitting. LoL.

oh i was so upset upon finding out my car was stolen. more so about the contents in my car than the car itself..

i just got it back though and it so creeps me out that i don't even want it.

perhaps i'll still get a new car after all.

how are you?!

Jess said...

First, I'm going to copy you. And since I have stopped dating for the next year, I will only be mating with myself or celebrities. Second, did you know that I frequent your blog for a smile when I am down? Thought you should know. Keep up the good work.