Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Izzy

I had a dream the other night that John and I were at some park for a huge celebration. Whilst there (that's right, I said "whilst"), I lost Izzy! It was so stressful and heartbreaking. I cried in my dream. Well, at least tried to cry. Ever since the dream, I get so sentimental around her. As sad as it sounds, she really is my lil baby! I know it will change once I have a real child, but for now, she will have to fill that void.

On that note...she really isn't a baby anymore! Izzy is now a woman. Officially. John has been wanting to breed her, (please make note...I have NOT) so we never got her Spade. So now, she has to wear a diaper with a pantie liner attached. Oh, of course I have to change it too cause John ain't gonna do it! Unless I want to see him gagging and ralphing. Its just so much easier for me to do it. Lets just say, she WILL be getting Spade once Aunt Flo leaves cause I am not going to put up with this. Luckily, for female dogs, it only happens about twice a year...but for 3 weeks at a time. EEK!

Here is a picture of her in her lil diaper. Doesn't she look so young to be having such womanly issues?




Also! We have a little neighbor girl who likes to come over and ask to play with Izzy. Her parents wont let her get a dog, so I said she can play with mine whenever she wants. I forgot to take the diaper off when she came to the door last, so I had to explain, quite awkwardly, to her Dad about it (I didn't want him to think we let Izzy go pee in the diaper, that's just gross). Ill let him explain to his daughter hi interpretation of what is going on. :)

4 comments:

Kalynne said...

Oh Shannon, I totally feel your pain. I thought I wanted cute Kilo puppies-until she started "womanhood", oh how I hated her bleeding. Let's just say it wasn't long after she stopped that she got spayed.

brie said...

Dude, I wish my cats would let me put a diaper on them. And I'd just do it for fun!

Um, so do dogs go into heat? Because cats definitely DO. Hairy was a late bloomer, and suddenly one day she started moaning and gyrating and spraying like this *stuff* out of her, like...hole. And I was like WTF? You're supposed to be a boy! I swear you have balls!

Anyway, I'd have traded that all for a cute 'lil diaper any day. :)

Jess said...

Um... gross

Anywho... I tagged you! You have to read my blog to see what it means! Enjoy!

Cassie said...

Izzy is so cute!! Im jealous I want a little doggie!