For those of you who don't know the Sullivan Clan...well...I don't know if I feel bad for you or am happy for you. This Sunday (like every other Sunday), John and I went to my parents for Sunday dinner. Here are a few pics from that event and a little video (if i can figure out how to put it on here) into the daily life of the Sullivan's (and now including the Martins) This particular day, my Mom decided she wanted to lift me upon her back in the middle of the kitchen:

In this picture, we decided we needed a better picture of it, so my mom took off her sweater so we could "have a bit more color in it":

This picture I couldn't for the life of me get John to smile normally. The little poop:

Arrrrgh:

Corie is just so strong. He's a Senior at Cottonwood now, did you know that? He's growing up so fast *sniff*:
No comments:
Post a Comment