Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The last week or so

Hello dear friends!

Have you ever thought your life was real boring...and think you have nothing to blog about? Well, after conversing with Megan...I realized I did! How about that?

First off, I bought a new car! (How I forgot that, I shall never know). Its so friggin cute. Its a 2002 Silver Honda Civic. Its a 2 door, but I can live with that. Here is a picture:

Isn't it cute? Well, the DAY after I bought it, I decided to run into the Dodge Intrepid parked in our driveway. (You think you're special Ash?). Here is a nice pic for all of you to see and laugh at:

Sad, eh? Oh well, Its still nice to have a cute Lil car to drive around!

Did you guys watch the Relief Society Broadcast? I had the honor of going to the actual thing in the conference center with my dear friend Kari. It was so amazing. Its funny, I didn't get anything specific out of all of the talks (except I need to be a better visiting teacher), but just the feeling there was amazing. Its like walking into a huge Chapel. The Prophet was there, and President Monson (whom I have met, by the way ;), but I think my favorite part was the music. Music has this special way (and I'm sure this is the same for millions of people) of touching my heart. It brought the Spirit into that huge place stronger than I have ever felt it before...ya for being Mormon! Here are a couple of blurry pics from that night. The temple looked AMAZING because it had rained that day and the clouds were so cool around it. My dang Picture phone doesn't do it justice at all, but I tried!



Earlier last week I got to see my niece and nephew! James is just a huge kid and SO fun to play with! He liked to call me Danielle and "bum". It made me feel really good. It was cute because John would Jokingly call Madelyn "Madison" and he would be all "No, Its MADilyn!". Maybe it was cuter in person...


That's basically my exciting week. John and I are still happy in our cute little house, and getting excited for Halloween! We have already decorated it up a bit. Its so great being married to someone who gets excited about little things like that with you...That's true love, if you ask me!

Love you all and remember...Keep Blogging!

~Shanny

No comments: