Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween Date Night

UPDATED! We got the rest of the pics up! (sorry for those who didn't get up till today :D)

I would love to post all the fun happenings that happened on our funnest date night ever, but most people who read this blog were there...So, here are some hot pics of my hot friends and their dates! Enjoy!

The Incredible Cheri and Adam!

Tysen and Alisha as Hicks

Dr Jess and Hillbilly Jeremy

Newly engaged Alycia and Cody!

Matt and Teacher Marci

Harry Potter and John!

John is sooo tough

Kristi and Brant (I seriously thought he had a wig on until I tugged on it. OOPS!)

The Hottest Hillbilly couple around! Megan will be barefoot and pregnant forever!

The cutest lil family around. Scary Kari, Chicken Bella, and whatever Nick was! haha

The whole Lot of us chillin in my living room

All of us HOT chicks

We are two hot super heroins

We so crunk

Hope to see you all next year!

No comments: