Monday, June 25, 2012

Celebrating 30 weeks!

I think this is either my 29 week photo. I sent this picture to my sister because I had a "cute" day. I couldnt bring myself to add a bathroom photo to facebook
Here we are at 30.5 weeks! These last couple of weeks have been just about the same as before. Some days are better than others, throwing up only when I dont eat enough in the morning. For example, I had my 30 week check up this afternoon. Unfortunately, I only had strawberries for breakfast. On the way home from my appointment, I just had the urge! I made John pull over on the freeway and I lost my strawberries. Im sure people thought I was dying if they saw this redness spewing from my mouth. HA!

Im really tired and really emotional these days. I feel like everyone hates me and my world is coming to an end. Is that dramatic enough for you? :) Im typically a very happy person, so these feelings are very new and weird to me. I cry basically at everything, my poor poor husband. I talked to my Dr and he wants me to just see how I feel after the baby comes. I obviously dont want to take anything for the sadness, and will just deal with it. I just need to keep myself distracted from it all! Hoo Boy! This pregnancy is a killer, man!

Last appointment the Dr said I was measuring big, but this time he said I am back to normal! He said I have gained an appropriate amount of weight, which is nice to hear. I will definitely have gained more this pregnancy than I did with Sophie, and I am going to make myself be ok with it. I hate even saying that, but I think its hard for any woman to gain weight, even if its for a good cause! He is pretty sure the next few weeks Ill lose my belly button, which will be weird. I still had mine up to the end with Sophie.

Pray the next 10 weeks go by fast!

***

Oh! Guess what?! Kristi got married! Congrats woman!

3 comments:

Cher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cher said...

Oh Shabanaban! You look so amazing! And there is nothing but LOVE from me to you! It was grand having dinna with you on Thursday. Let's do that again shall we?!! :) I'm sorry that this pregnancy has been so difficult. There is an end in sight with a very cute prize!

I love you Shan!

Annalisa said...

You look great! I can't bring myslef to put that much clothing on in this heat! Hahah. You are adorable and I am praying for you.