Friday, June 1, 2012

26/27 weeks...and other shiz

Waddup peeps! Here we are...at 27 weeks. Know whats weird? Its June 1st! How did the first half of the year go by SO fast, yet feel like it dragged on forever? I am so glad the weather is now warm and I am not barfing on a daily basis. It still happened this morning, but its my fault for not eating soon enough. If I dont have food in my stomach at all times, it's a bad time. The problem? I cant work out! I cant really be on my feet for more than 10 min without either getting sick and/or crampy. I dont know why I get crampy, the Dr didnt seem too worried about it, but its super uncomfy. So, Im basically sedentary and eat all day long. I really need to be ok with gaining weight this pregnancy. Little man needs lots of food, apparently! Hopefully he comes out nice and chunky so I have a chunky friend to hang out with :)


Sophie's first fort!

I was going to take a picture at 27 weeks, but I cant remember if my 3rd trimester starts at 26, 27 or 28 weeks. So Im going off of BabyCenter which I think starts counting at 28 weeks, so maybe Ill post a pic next week in celebration of finally reaching that point!

Other than the constant nausea and cramping, Im really miserable (haha! See what I did there? You thought I was gonna say ther than that, everything was great!) Im SO TIRED lately! I thought the Dr would call me after my Glucose test and say I was anemic or something. Since I havent heard from them, Im assuming everything is good. I just want to sleep all the time. Working 40 hours a week and a silly 2 year old doesnt warrant for many naps. Im literally falling asleep as I type this. I wrote an email to a coworker earlier today that made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. It was kind of embarrassing. Luckily she has a sense of humor. My brain just isnt working quite right. Im also very achy when I sleep (I really need to invest in a body pillow) and the sciatic nerve pain is starting already. I had this same pain with Sophie, but it didnt start until the final month of pregnancy. I basically limp everywhere I go.



Kristi is getting married! We had a pretty crazy co-worker Bachelorette party. This is pretty much the only appropriate picture I took . So this is all you get.

Other than that, I am a happy clam! My daughter is the cutest most amazing person, and Im so excited to meet this little Mini John I am carrying. He is still super active. Know what a weird feeling is? Someone kicking your butt from the inside. Very strange sensation.


Sophie and her "naked baby" (thats what we refer to her doll as)


2 comments:

Annalisa said...

Isn't it funny how time goes by so slowly and then all of a sudden you realize that it is June 1. That is how I feel too. Sophie is getting so big...she is beautiful too.

I can't believe you are still getting sick. ugh. I am extra tired this trimester but not sick. I am feeling for you. The sciatica has hit me too...it is a real drag especially right when I wake up, I feel like an 80 yr old woman. ahah.

Hang in there!!! Love you.

Cher said...

SHAN! I'll be your body pillow. I get to see you this week and it makes me the happiest woman ever!!! I can't believe you are growing a teeny weeny in your belly. I want a 10 second long embrace or however long you feel you can stand embrace ;). Lurve yur!