Thursday, April 29, 2010

3 years down...

Tuesday was John and I's 3rd year anniversary. My how time flies! I can honestly say that it has been the best 3 years of my life. John and I have had out ups and downs, but it seems with him, everything always comes out on top!

I didnt take any pictures of our day together, but we got to enjoy the evening alone. That doesnt happen very often, but I was sure thankful for it! (thanks Jordan and Aubrey for watching her!) We went to our favorite place, Texas Roadhouse, for dinner and then went to a movie. Sounds really simple and not very exciting, but when you have a wee babe and work from home, anytime you get to get out alone, you are thankful for it. For those of you who love Tina Fey, you will love "Date Night". If I could have one famous BFF, she would definitely be it. She is hilar!

It is so awesome being married to your best friend. I love you John!

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congrats. Isn't it great to get out of the house even if it is just for dinner and a movie. LOVED "Date Night" so funny.

Annalisa said...

cute post...so gushy...lvoe the date night fun. i think you are hilar!!

Annalisa said...

cute post...so gushy...lvoe the date night fun. i think you are hilar!!

Cher said...

this is adorb and hilar!

Jordan, Aubrey, Kaden, and Toby said...

We will watch Soph any time! You guys are our faves!