When we were in Cali I wanted to take some cute photos of my Hubby and Sophie. I sure love them! (My family, not the pictures. Well, I love the pictures too...)
I also took some Artsy shots while we were around Huntington beach. I wish I could live there...
We had a blast in Disneyland! Were excited for Sophie to get a little older so she can enjoy the rides as much as we did
Sophie also had her first experience at a pool. She is such a cute little girl!
My cute aunt Mary was sweet enough to invite us over for Easter Dinner on Sunday. It was a blast! I think Sophie would have rather stayed with them then go to Disneyland. She just loved her Aunt Mary and would just snuggle her. I also got to see my cousin Adrienne! Funny how you have to go out of town to see people who live a half hour away. Thanks again Aunt Mary for the great time!
Merry Christmas 2025
9 months ago








4 comments:
HOORAY! by the way-- sophie's shoes = ADORABLE!!!!!
hello friend that i miss so dearly. We really need to get together and have play dates and stuff since we have no school now and we have are married and have a kid. Whats the deal here? I love the photos of cali and sophie is getting so big. I hope all is well with everything. Call or text me anytime and we still need to do our graduation party. Love ya tonz
Sounds like fun...I can't wait to take Hayden to Disneyland for the first time. Aunt Mary was telling me how she got to watch Sophie and how Sophie would cuddle with her...she loved it.
I can't wait to see her, and you of course, again!! She is so freaking cute!! My sister is soo lucky to have such cute grandkids!!
Post a Comment