Monday, June 29, 2009

39 weeks!

Earlier I changed my facebook stating I am "39 weeks! Home stretch peeps!" A couple of hours later I re-read it...and almost flipped out! Holy crap, I'm 39 weeks! I honestly never thought I would make it this far. I think I have been so focused on not being sick and the pain in my groin and the sleepiness and peeing 3 times a night and my hips hurting...I haven't really let it all sink in. I am exactly 1 week from my due date TODAY! Granted, I will most likely go over (at least, I am telling myself that so I don't get my hopes up), but still, what is that? 2 weeks at the most? I'm hoping anyway. I have a Drs appt tomorrow and will probably discuss being induced if I go a week over. I really want to go into labor naturally, but lets be honest, if its anymore than 2 weeks Im probably going to have to kill myself :)

This weekend was actually quite eventful! On Friday our neighbors invited us to go see the new Transformers movie. Thanks Maggie and Colby! It was grand times! Its nice to have friends in the neighborhood. I feel guilty always having my friends come clear out to see me, so its nice when one can just go across the street to see people!
Afterward, a few of our friends had gotten together to play some Craps. You see, Nick got himself a felt board for him and the boys to play Craps with pennies, nickles, and dimes. It was meant for the boys to play, but is girls had to get in on the action too! I wasnt having much luck that night, but I think if I ever went to Vegas I could hold my own! PS, We went over there at 10 at night. I was SO sleepy! it was still good times :)




On Saturday my dearest Mommy and sister-in-law Jamie threw me a baby shower. It was a small open house so people could come and go, and it was just super relaxing. It was nice to see some cousins and Aunts I havent been able to see for a lil while! I really have the best family ever! PLUS I got to see my nieces and nephew!
James helped me open a few presents. He got a lil bored halfway through after he realized nothing was fun for him (although it was friggin adorable when he would say "awwww! cute!" I love him!)









That night we were suppose to go to the Rodeo with a couple of other neighbor friend, but unfort I waited until the last min to call on tickets and they were sold out! Sorry again Mallory! Maybe next time? HAHA!

OH! Exciting news! My lil brother is going to move to Colorado. Isnt that crazy?! He has been playing in some tournaments this summer with a school out there. The coach really likes him and has offered him a place to stay, food, and a job out there so he will play with them. They have won most of their games this summer, with Corie getting MVP this last time! He is so blasted talented and I am glad he gets to do what loves! Although I will miss him immensely.

We got the babies room done! Here are a couple of pics to give you an idea of what it looks like.





I suppose that is it. If there is anything exciting that comes from my Drs appt tomorrow, I may post about that. Until then, Im just waiting for this babe to come out! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

wow! you're almost done! you look so cute.

Adam and Cassie said...

You are the sexiest pregnant woman I've ever seen!!! Good luck these next few weeks.

Jennifer said...

At the end doesn't it feel like you are going to be pregnant forever? Thats how I felt, fortunatly is does come to an end. She will be here before you know it...I'm so FREAKIN excited for you.