Tuesday, June 9, 2009

36 weeks

Home stretch peeps! I am exactly 36 weeks and Im pretty sure I am ready to get this lil alien child out of me ASAP. I had a Drs appt today and it went swell! He is now checking for any cervical dilation. I know I know, soooo gross. Whatev. You werent the one with a mans hand where the sun dont shine, K? Anywho, I am 1 cm dilated. Woot! She has officially "dropped" and is hanging out in my pelvis. It is SO fun! I love waddling around. It's sexy! I also lost 2 lbs. Dont worry! The doc said it is normal around this time. I will either lose a couple of lbs or just maintain my weight from here on out. We shall see though! My body holds onto and gains weight strangly. Oh well! ALSO! I am pretty sure I love my doc. Everytime he measures my stomach he calls it "beautiful". No stretch marks yet (knock in wood)! Makes me feel good about my ever expanding body.

This past weekend we got a lot of baby stuff done. Almost done with her room! We have been very blessed to have gotten most stuff we need for her room. She is one spoiled baby! For someone who has put me through some FUN times the last 9 months, she gets lots of cool stuff. Already spoiled! Sheesh!

Ill keep ya'll updated on everything as things progress. Maybe I will blog about my fun cervical exams here instead of on facebook. Some peeps just dont appreciate my TMI moments (right, Ash? Mucus plug anyone?)

2 comments:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

that is soooo exciting!!!!

Ash said...

O.M.G. No elbows.....

But I do love you!

And if you ever want me to have a child, those TMI's have got to stop...