
Pretty sure it hurt like Hell (pardon my french). I dont usually cry when I get hurt. This time, I bawled like a freakin baby. I honestly thought I had broken it. Even if I did, there was nothing anyone could do. Although, I am pretty sure I am going to lose my finger nail eventually. I'm surprised it didnt fall off in my sleep.
Also, I had my last dentist appt this morning. I'm all filled up! I dont need to see them for another 6 months. And trust me, I am for sure keeping up on all of my dentalness now that I am older and have the insurance for it. Next up...John! I just need to get him to man up and just go! Pretty sure I cant move the RIGHT side of my mouth now.
4 comments:
Cute new brog!! I rike it a rot!! I am sorry about your poor little finger.. have you been flipping too many people off??!? Maybe that is your punishment!
Good to see you the other day, we should do it more often (thats what she said).
Ouch! That happened to me once when I was in 9th grade, except it was my front door. It took 3 months for my finger nail to finally fall off.
Hey cuz..
Just so you know I'm having a shower on April 11 here in provo, so you should have that day free and clear so you can come. Tell your sister and any other girl cousins you see. My friends are throwing me this one so its just us youngins.
I GET To see you today! AND YOUR HURT FINGER! And your BABY in your BELLY!! I am excited!!
Post a Comment