Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Bump watch

This is for all friends/family who I dont get to see very often. I am going to try to not make every post about babyness, but lets be honest, what else do I have going on these days?

I have my hands behind my back because apparently I have an arch when I stand strait. John thinks I am pushing my stomach out, but I swear I am not. I just have a big bootie, so it makes it looke like Im pushing out.

This is me 19 weeks, 2 days pregnant. I probably wont post another one until I am actually really big. I actually feel really huge right now, but I know I am just going to get bigger! In this picture I look really top heavy:

2 comments:

Marci said...

holy smokes! you're half way there! you still look awesome.

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

you are so cute!!!!!!