Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Whats new?

Werd up peeps!

Guess what guess what guess what! Were gonna be in our new place by Sunday! YAY! Hopefully John and I will be out of our little basement apartment by this friday (spending the weekend at my parents) and then we will offically be in our new place on Sunday. Sigh...I love change. Weird, huh? I guess Im more excited to have a Washer and Dryer and Dish Washer. Yesssss.

Does anyone have extra boxes lying around? That would be grand if you did. Let me know.

We want to have a little BBQ as soon as were moved in so expect a little invite sometime soon! Sheesh I am as giddy as a fat chick on her wedding day.




















Anywho...I've noticed my dear friends were excited about this blogginess..yet haven't blogged in about 10 years! I need updates people! I just miss you all. Thats all.







Lastely, we saw the Simpsons movie the other night.



See it. See it now. While its still popular in the theatres. There is nothing like seeing the Simpsons on the big screen with a hundred other fans laughing with you the entire time! Fo reelz.

See it. Thank you and goodnight.

(Posted by Shanny)

No comments: