Like I said in my latest blog, John and I decided to move. I am way uber excited about it, but our Landlord...not so much. I'm not saying shes upset or mean about it...she has actually been very nice, she has just been trying to convince us to stay! Its hard because her and her daughters are so nice...but how can we pass up an opportunity like this?! John posted our apartment on CraigsList and she has gotten MANY phone calls about it. The problem is, we are just too good of tenants! She will never be able to replace us. Hahahaha. I sure think I'm funny. We have been hoping and praying that she finds someone nice, safe, and honest to move in. If you know anyone...please let us know!
That being said...moving onto something more fun. For some reason John and I have seen a lot of movies that have come out recently. I don't know why because I am not a big movie person, but I have decided to briefly talk about a few of them we have seen.
We went and saw "Blades of Glory" last night at the dollar theater. (John was in a sad mood and I had never seen it before):

I must say, it wasn't as funny as I was expecting, but that's OK. I should have seen it when it first came out. I LOVE everyone in this movie, especially Jenna Fisher from 'The Office'. So cute! It was a little crass at times so I know there are people who probably didn't like it. I probably wont see it again, but it was fun while it lasted.
Last weekend we saw "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" :

Absolutely LOVED it. The funny thing about going to see this is the fact that I had only seen the first Harry Potter and part of the second. Pretty much the whole movie I kept going "Who is that?" "Why is he doing that?" "What is going on?". I love that there are still some action/adventure movies out there that you don't have to worry about sex/blood/swearing.
We also saw "Ratatouille":
This one is pretty darn cute. I didn't find it as funny as everyone is saying, but it is a clever idea for a movie. (It also didn't help that we saw a late showing. I have vowed to never go to a movie later than 10:00, I never seem to enjoy them). I also got a little nauseated at the end with all of the rats in the kitchen...but they did show some cleanly habits :DWhat are your thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment