Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Pay your tithing ;)

Hey there friends! Guess what! Were in our new place! You have nooooooooo idea (well some of you might have an idea) how wonderful it is to live in a place where you can actually BREATH! There is so much more room in our little home than in the basement apartment we were living in. All I know is we are so blesses to have it, thankgoodness for tithing!


One other great thing about our new place is the backyard! It will be so fun to hang out there the rest of the summer. John and I bought a nice BBQ from Home Depot yesterday and broke in with some yummy steaks. Mm Mm Good. My next goal is to decorate our living room...any idea peeps?


















Also, Im selling my car. We decided we would sell one of our cars and just drive around Johns old Geo Metro (AMAZING gas mileage) and then when he graduates, get another nice new car. This way we can just use the payments we were paying on mine and put it towards his to pay it off faster. Wow, we are just too smart for our own good ;). jk jk jk...but it sounds good, right?! So if you know anyone looking for a car (it really is a good car, even though I complain about it a ton) let me know! I'll give em a really good deal.












Hope youre all doing well! Were hoping to have everyone over to our new place for a nice lil BBQ sometime soon so I'll let you know! Mucho's loveo's!


~Shanny

No comments: