Sophie started Pre-school yesterday and, true to form, she loved it! She just ran right up to the doors and didnt look back. She came home in a chipper mood, too. I think this will be good for her! With John and I both working from home now, it is nice to have some outlet for her, since she only gets out usually go to to my Siser in Laws house.
She is also going to start dance next Monday. There is a dance school right by our house that we signed her up for. She will be taking ballet and tap. We had to sign her up 4 months in advance. 4 MONTHS! There are so many blasted children in Utah county, that is how you have to do things out here. Things fill up quick! I'm excited to go buy her a leotard and tights, she will be so cute!
![]() |
| I was proud her side braid, I had to document it! |
Sophie is so awesome. She makes me laugh on a daily basis, and is finally a help around the house. (I credit her babysitter and my awesome Sister-In-Law with teaching her how to clean up after herself and others). She still gets annoyed with her little brother (he is still grabby) but she seems keen to play with him a little more often.
A few more things to note:
She loves to draw, especially pictures of me and her dad, it's hilarious when she draw his facial hair.
She is afraid if the dark.
She doesn't like to be on a level of our house by herself.
She can brush her teeth by herself (although mon has to step in every no and again).
She hates getting her hair brushed.
She can get dressed all by herself.
She is my little BFF.
Jonny...Ohhhhh Jonny...where to begin with him? He had his 1st birthday a week ago. He is a tank and is the sweetest boy alive. He loves to dance whenever he hears music, and can wave "Hi" and "Bye-Bye". I swear that he says "Hi", but it is hard at this age to tell.
He is not walking yet. Honestly? He has no desire. Why walk when you can crawl and sprint as fast as you can to your destination? I think if we keep practicing he will be there in no time!
He has 2 bottom teeth and 1 coming in up top! Those first two were buggers to come in. 3 nights in a row with fevers, it was crazy! We were both so so tired..but they finally popped in! He is so cute with those teeth! I cant even stand it! On Sunday at my moms, she found another one! He has 2 coming in on top. Which makes sense, because his nose has been running like mad, and his sleeping has digressed again (dont get me started on last night). Needless to say, I am not a fan of teething!
A few things to add:
He loves to climb; stairs, book shelves, anything he can fit onto
He loves to wrestle.
He can stand for a long time with no help, but has no desire to.
He has very curly hair!
He loves his mom, grandma sully and aunt Cindi.
He loves to eat! All. The. Time.
He hits when he gets mad or frustrated.
He likes to throw things. When happy OR mad.
He is my buddy.











1 comment:
Those are some super cute kids Shan. I love that Jonny has your curly hair.
Post a Comment