Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sweet Sophie Kay

Sophie is almost 4 years old..can you believe it! She is such a sassy little thing, I feel like I need to also write about her, since most of my blog entries have been about Jonny lately (I wanted to make sure I documented both of my kids first year...at least)


Sophie...

* ...loves playing games on my iPhone or iPad. I am constantly downloading new games for her to play with.
* ...has favorite shows:
  • Doc McStuffins
  • Max and Ruby
  • Micky Mouse Clubhouse
  • My Little Pony






* ...loves bath time. I will have her just play in there while I clean the bathroom or something.
* ...loves to get dirty (so Im glad she loves bath time!)
* ...her best friends these days are her cousins: James, Maddie, Roxy, Jack..and Ben and Isaac..and our neighbor Kaden.
* ...only likes sleeping in mom and dads bed. She has learned how to sneak in in the middle of the night without waking either of us up.








* ...loves chocolate ice cream (she was a vanilla girl for a long time)
* ...Favorite food right now is toast. Seriously. She would live off of it if I let her.
* ...hates getting her hair brushed
* ...has tried both soccer and gymnastics. She hated soccer and enjoyed gymnastics. Im glad she did gymnastics because she learned how to do things I never would have been able to teach her (somersaults, walking on the balance beam, etc). She starts dance in the fall and she is super excited about it!











* ...is so loving and will tell me she loves me without any coaxing :)
* ...goes to work with Daddy a couple of times a week and loves hanging out with him there
* ...loves her little brother and can make him laugh the hardest out of any of us
* ...loves "pink juice" (pink lemonade crystal lite)
* ...loves Grandma and Grandpa more than anyone (besides her mom and dad, of course)


I love you my Sweet Sophie Kay. Now, will you just stay young forever?

No comments: