Thursday, July 19, 2012

34 Weeks and Counting...

I realize that this probably isnt very exciting, but I needed an update on my pregnancy and this was the most efficient route! Enjoy!



Picture courtesy of babycenter.com :)

How far along? 34 weeks! 6 weeks to go!
Weight gain/loss? Uh...I dont want to talk about it. Lets just say Im at the weight right now that I was at when Sophie was actually born...and I still have 6 weeks left. HA!
Maternity clothes? I havent bought many Maternity clothes. I wear 1 pair of maternity jeans, and then just large/long shirtsts or Maxi dresses and leggings.
Stretch marks? YES! 1 rather scary looking one on my stomach. Im putting lotion on my stomach now after every shower...Im hoping to nip it in the bud! Dont worry, I get stretch marks everywhere else on my body. Dont hate me for not wanting them on my tummy!

Sleep? Im still able to sleep. I do wake up at least once to pee, and then a couple of times to switch positions because my back or legs get so achy. Ive learned not to stretch my legs at night or in the morning because Charlie Horses are the WORST.
Best moment this week? Its always just when I feel him move around. He is a wiggly lil thing! I dont enjoy pregnancy much, but when I feel him move it reminds me that the constant Nausea is for a reason :)
Food cravings? I havent really had cravings since my 2nd trimester. Im over the "healthy" food phase I had and all I want is junk. Hence the weight gain.
Gender? Amazing lil boy!
Belly button in or out? Still in, but I bet it will be flat by my due date.
Movement? All the time! If I'm sitting, he is moving. Except right now. WAKE UP BABY! I like to make people feel him move. Especially those without kids. In case you didnt know me, I dont have a bubble. Feel away!
What I miss? I think the main thing is just not feeling nauseated all the time. Whats that like? I havent thrown up in a few days (I think I have it down to once a week now), but the Nausea is always there. I also really missing working out. Even walking gets my tummy all tense and uncomfy. Ive been trying to do some Pre-Natal yoga, but its just not the same!
What I'm looking forward to: #1 and foremost, holding my baby! 6 weeks seems SO far away, but I know it will be here before I know it. Im also looking forward to seeing my sister next week! She is coming for a week and we are going to do some serious sister bonding time. She is also going to take me shopping to get stuff for the baby, since, well, I have nothing for him!


1 comment:

Annalisa said...

WHat a fun post! I like details like these! You are one cute pregnant mamma...6 weeks will fly by. I am at three weeks and feeling like it will never get here! I can't wait to meet you little guy!